Monday, August 30, 2010

Aug 15 mid day



We had lunch at a kosher deli (the East side deli - the deli image is from their website) and bought supplies for the remainder of the trip. The store had some microwave meals that we used a lot (not that great but not expensive).

Then we drove to Golden Colorado and took the Coors Tour. I had been on this a few times before but it was Ann's first time (although she's been on other brewery tours).

Anyway, I love these kind of things, the brewery smells good and we had free beer samples at the end of the tour. We were one of the first people to try "brand 19" a Coors product that was in late stage development before prohibition. They recently rediscovered the recipe. I didn't care for it (to me it tasted a little like watery yogurt rather than hops-spicy) but in the bus between the brewery and the parking area, I asked around and a lot of the women liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment